How these sessions can benefit you:
- If you are having difficulty coping with grief, or unnecessary guilt, due to the passing of a family member or friend
- If you didn’t get the opportunity to express your love and good byes to a loved one before they passed away
- If you are wanting to know your loved one is happy and at peace
- If you are in a situation where there is unfinished business due to the sudden passing of a loved one
- If you are wanting to make contact with your loved ones on the other side – for any reason
- If you need closure around the loved one you lost
- If you need healing around a difficult relationship you experienced with a loved one who has passed away
I can assist you in helping to resolve the issue and provide more peace and clarity around your loved ones’ passing.
I conduct one on one sessions, as well as group sessions.
I have witnessed many people transform throughout their session as guilt and worry just seem to melt away, and witness a sense of relief in many people.
Clients receive closure as your loved one uses many ways to validate who they are.
All human beings go into the Light as part of the death transition. Much healing is received as we go into the Life Review at death – where we fully witness how our actions (for better or worse) affected all we connected to in life.
When a loved one suicides it can be devastating, and it’s important to know that when they come into a session, they are at peace and content. I have witnessed this many times. Loved ones who take their own lives are given just as much love and healing during their death transition as any one else receives.
They are not punished for suiciding.